23 March 2007

wuff!

The people footage (look at that man's eyes!) is from the home shopping network and C-Span. The dog footage is from the footage that came with the software bundle that came with my video camera. I used the software to make this video. I cried the whole way through.

I spent the day shooting video, looking at it crooked, and rethinking and overthinking, then decided to just make this tonight. Because today was the deadline.



This post serves as a reminder, a taste, a forced obligation. wuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well I guess that was better than nothing LOL but I am expecting more the next time. The dog was beautiful the c-span eyes were good with the dialog going on but WHAT was the cooking stuff about??? I know you can do much better and I am still waiting:)
Love
Mom

7:25 AM  
Blogger Mermanda said...

the dog killed me.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

yeah boy.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home